Discovery: Exposure to information technology and to a business environment – Grades 10 and 11
- Information sessions and context
- Must value the benefits of being in business
- Orientation week – involvement of parents and post‐secondary institutions
Inclusion: Recruitment for CCNB programs – Grade 12
- Promotion of CCNB's program (exhibitions)
- Presentation by members of the college program
- A week intended for orientation – CCNB is present
- Presentations by the private sector (open table discussion)
- International inclusion (newcomers – immigrants)
Reinforcement: 1st year of the college program (CCNB)
- Training and related training
- Offering context in order to find solutions to real problems identified byentrepreneurs
Skills: 2nd year of the college program (CCNB)
- Mentorship service sponsored by entrepreneurs
- A flash‐internship program
- “Pitch Day” for entrepreneurs
- Innovative projects – with the support of college teams
- Innovation fair – organized by CCNB with the participation of entrepreneurs and stakeholders (provincial & federal governments)
Graduates: selection of champions, support for new ideas
- Start‐up: find common ground to encourage: sharing of knowledge, the notion of cash flow, the search for investors, product development and prototyping, attracting talented candidates, collaboration, financing for research and development and the search for administrators, expert advisors and early adopters
- Growth: mentorship, searching for new clients, identifying new markets, building a loyal customer base, developing new products and bringing initial ideas to maturity, financing R&D, investors, cash flow, financial management and human resources
- Expansion: continued training, financing, attracting top talent, investors, management’s key roles
- Maturity: financial management, investors, attracting out‐of‐province capital, strategic alliances and fusions
The information and communications expertise
A software company that designs solutions in case of an emergency and can help you anywhere anytime.
Their tools are used to better respond to the client needs in case of a disaster or an emergency.
An organization that specializes in creative web development, software development, and electronic business consulting.
They can add value to your business.
We offer programs based on the workplace essential skills.
We offer quality formation services responding to the need of customers.
Address: Bathurst (New-Brunswick) E2A 4B9
Department Head : Stéphanie Doucet-Landry
Phone : (506) 547-2781
Fax : (506) 547-7674